You are registered for the Dor Haba/Jil Sa’ed Camp 2019!
A music and media camp for Jewish, Arab and international youth ages 13-18
Thursday, June 27th (12:00) - Monday, July 1st (12:00)
The camp will take place at the Nordia Guest House/Hostel in Netanya.
Do not forget to fill out the Transportation and food preferences form. you can find it here.
Driving - type into Waze: “Guest House Hostel Nordia, Netanya”. ״בית הארחה אכסניית נורדיה״
Here are the directions to the entrance and parking lot once you arrive.
The Camp ride (Private Bus): There will be a bus ride available for 50 NIS going there and back from Jerusalem, Beit-Lehem, Nazareth, Afula and Tel-Aviv.
Pick up times and locations:
(Please check the transportation schedule a day before the camp in case of small changes)
Bus from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv (25 NIS each way - 50 NIS for both ways - cash only):
- Jerusalem: Ein Rogel 5 (Succat Hallel) - 9:00
- Jerusalem: The bus stop outside Binyanei Ha'uma (opposite the Central Bus Station) - 9:30
- Modi'in: Shilat Junction (Route 443) - 10:00
- Tel Aviv: bus stop “haHagana” - 10:45
- Netanya: Nordia Guest House - 11:45
Contact on the day of departure: Gabriel Leonhard (052-874-2477)
Bus from Nazareth - 22 passengers:
- Nazareth: Baptist High School - 10:00
- Okef Afula junction (in direction of Megido) – 10:15
- Netanya: Nordia Hostel Guest House
Contact on the day of departure: Rajaa (054-603-7090)
Bus from Bethlehem - 22 passengers:
- Bethlehem: Baptist Church - 10:00
- Nordia Hostel Guest House
Contact on the day of departure: Cassandra (058-778-3525)
Arrive to Netanya central station and there will be a ride going to Nordia hostel leaving at 11:15 am on Thursday June 27th.
Contact person: Tal 05420
It is very important that you arrive by 12:00 latest so you will have time to pay, hand in your forms, get your bracelet, check into your room, meet your small group leader, register or receive your instrument.
It is very important you arrive between 11:00-12:00.
What to Bring:
2. Your instrument, Please bring your own instrument if you are able to, and also any extra instruments you can loan to students who don’t have one. Each instrument that comes into the camp will be carefully labeled and kept in a separate room. (For the classes and free times, students can sign out and sign back in their instrument)
3. Changes of comfortable clothes for 5 days (4 nights)
4. A nice outfit for the "Creative Night of Worship" (Sunday, the 30th, at 19:00)
5. A swimsuit, pool towel and sunscreen (girls only 1 piece swimsuits or dark tank top to wear over your two-piece)
7. Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, soap, deodorant)
8. Optional: spending money for extra snacks at the pool or in the vending machines (this is optional since there will be snacks provided everyday and a meal the evening we are at the pool).
9. A phone and a charger. The reason for this is that the students will use their phones to access chord sheets for worship songs in their worship teams during practice times. however, phones will be collected by the small group leaders and they will get it back at the end of the meeting. On the same note, when they go to their rooms, the small group leader may choose to collect the phones if they see it as a distraction.
10. Your registration money/check, and all the necessary forms signed by your parents (!!) You can find all three forms here. It is very important, Without these you will not be able to attend and take part of the camp.
Parents and friends
Parents and friends are invited to the "Creative Night of Worship and Prayer" led by the Youth on Sunday, June 30th at 19:00 at Nordia in the “Tarbut” Hall.
There are 3 forms that must be printed out, read, signed by you and your parent/guardian, and brought to the camp. You can find them here.
Click here to download the schedule for the camp (the schedule is not final and might be changed later).
Please feel free to email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.