We are sorry to announce that the Dor Haba camp 2018 must be postponed to a later date.
There has been a death in the family. Esther Moore, daughter of Rick and Patricia, directors of Succat Hallel, passed away last week. She is also the sister of Tal Rosenfeld, director of the Dor Haba camp, and the friend and co-worker of everyone on staff at Succat Hallel.
This affects our family and ministry profoundly and we are unable to host a youth music camp at this time, given the energy, focus and detailed preparation that it requires.
All of your registration forms will be saved in our database and we hope to inform you come September, over email and Whatsapp, regarding new dates for the Dor Haba camp.
We will reimburse those of you who have already paid for the camp online through PayPal. We hope to let you know as soon as possible how we will move forward on this.
In the meantime, since we are unable to cancel our reservation at the Nordia Hostel in Netanya so last minute…
We would like to invite you and your family or youth group to join us on a retreat, the same week of the camp, for a relaxed time of fellowship and prayer.
It will be three nights, the 27th, 28th and 29th of August. Check-in at 18:00 on the 27th and checkout at 8am on Thursday the 30th.
- There will be a prayer meeting led by worship in the mornings and a longer time of seeking the Lord and worship in the evenings.
- The meetings will be in Hebrew, Arabic and English.
- The afternoons everyone will be free to use the swimming pool and to simply spend time together.
- This is for all ages, families are welcome, and the prayer focus in the meetings will be on praying for the lost and the prodigals of the younger generation.
- This is in honor of our beloved Esther, age 29, whose prayer burden was for young believers who have walked away from their faith, that they would return.
- We are asking a minimum (a reduced price) of 100nis/night/adult (300nis total). 50nis/night/youth under 21 (150nis total).
- This includes a room and bed, 3 hot meals a day, and participation in the meetings.
- Payment upon arrival.
- Discounts can be arranged if needed for families with 3 children or more. Simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrance to the swimming pool costs extra and is optional for each family and group.
- Anyone under 18 who would like to come must come with their parent(s), family, or responsible youth leader.
- Any youth group coming must bring 1 youth leader per 7 teenagers and must bring the required Parental Consent Forms.
- We will provide you these over email. Simply print, sign and bring. Without the signed form they won’t be able to attend the retreat.
- Here is the Nordia Hostel website which includes pictures: http://www.nordiahostel.co.il/
- Your family or youth group may register over email at email@example.com. Please include in your email, for each person coming and who should be in a room together:
- Full Name
- Relationship (father, son, youth leader...etc.)
- Please also give the phone number and email of the contact person for the family or group and the name of your congregation or pastor.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!
The Dor Haba Team